Brite People. Brite Solutions.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for overseeing the technology needs of multiple organizations for a leading Managed Service provider. The TAM’s primary job function is to ensure clients are current with technology infrastructure and all IT best practices are being followed. The TAM will be providing consultation for technology while managing the client’s day to day business needs. The TAM also provides changes to customer networks and IT infrastructure. This position is required to analyze problems, troubleshoot, and find appropriate customer resolutions.
- Completes onboardings and transition of new and existing clients.
- Maintains client accounts with core tools.
- Learns and becomes an expert in core tools
- Ensures ongoing customer satisfaction and owns the relationship between Brite and customer.
- Creates and conducts regular status reviews (QBR) with customers to ensure successful upgrades, implementations, and improved network security to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Presents new tools and features based on client needs.
- Responsible for ongoing account management including but not limited to billing and invoicing.
- Works with NOC Level 2, NOC Engineers and the Sales team to optimize hardware and services.
- Conducts reviews of customer networks and documentation to ensure alignment.
- Schedules and manages tasks assigned to Engineers based upon findings of customer reviews.
- Improves efficiencies and effectiveness of customer service through automation and technology.
- Creates KPIs and reports of NOC statistics for client use.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Accomplishes all other duties and tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field and at least two years of experience in a network support role, with taking escalations and handling a high volume, time sensitive support environment.
- A+, Security+, Network+, MCSE certifications preferred.
- Experience in designing & architect Windows Server, VMware, Azure & Microsoft 365 solutions a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge in workstation-based software issues with Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10, Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Online Services, including Office 365, and domain and workgroup environments.
- Ability to speak on be-half of server-based software issues with Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 R2 and 2016, Microsoft Windows Active Directory, on premise Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010, Microsoft Office 365 and hosted Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008, and 2012 server, Microsoft Hyper -V and VMWare, Microsoft PowerShell, major anti-virus solutions, and enterprise class backup solutions.
- Organization of budgets & technical recommendations and seeing these tasks through completion
- Ability to escalate technical issues with urgency.
- Phone etiquette
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective project management skills.
Brite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For those interested please email your resume to Delaney Berardi – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com